Cascade Water Products Ltd’s customers will be businesses wishing to make savings on their water bills, energy bills and carbon footprint
Customers who retrofit our innovative greywater systems in buildings with large volumes of human traffic will make substantial savings in water bills, energy and carbon foot-print. Our products are low cost, safe reliable, easy to install, use and maintain.
- In 2013 Sustainability - Open Access Journal (ISSN 2071-1050) the subject of greywater recycling was investigated. It noted - "Toilet flushing is often cited in GW application not least because toilet flushing in a typical home accounts for approximately 30% of home use and can reach 60% in offices......GW produced in commercial retail and other non residential buildings,(which) accounts for 21% of water outflow (hand basins alone) ..."
Shared Urban Greywater Recycling Systems: Water Resource Savings and Economic Investment July 2013.
- The answer is now here. Invest in our low cost systems and substantial savings will be made.
Service Provision and Maintenance
Annual service programme immediate on-line contact
Research shows 0.05% defects, in the unfortunate and unlikely occurrence of problems an immediate replacement will be fitted with in 48 hours.
Washroom Unit (Pat. Pending)
- The retrofit unit seats neatly under the sinks; the waste water is collected, processed and combined with clean potable water to fill the cistern and is then used to flush the toilet.
- It is a unique low cost system specifically designed for commercial / retail / office washrooms.
- It is easy to maintain because it uses settlement technology and a floating debris separator, so no filters are required.
- In offices with 1000 employees approximately 1,500,000 litres of water will be recycled per year and £3,000 saved off the water bill every year.
Pod Shower Solution (Pat. Pending)
- The unit sits neatly behind the toilet; the waste water from the shower and sink is collected, processed and pumped to fill the cistern and is then used to flush the toilet.
- Heat from the waste shower water is extracted and warms the incoming shower water using an instantaneous heat exchanger.
- There is nearly 60% water saving and 42% energy saving.
- This unique system is specifically designed for pod shower rooms.
- It is effective, low-cost and easy to maintain.
If an office has 1000 employees the water used to wash their hands will be 6,000 litres a day, 30,000 litres a week, and 1,500,000 litres for 250 working days per year. This costs money, at least 0.2p per litre. Your business pays at least £3,000 for this in water charges.
In the workplace, per 1000 employees the units will save 840 kg CO2/m3.
Install Washroom System
Water Charge Savings
Carbon Emission Reduction
The People behind the project
Product Design Engineer
Peter developed the concept and is working on the designs for our products. He will make sure all products satisfy all the necessary legislation.
He has the in-depth knowledge to design new products. He has specialised in greywater recycling and heat recovery design, installation and maintenance for over nine years.
He has designed the units and is responsible for their development from prototype to being ready for market. Peter has joined forces with Cascade Water Products Ltd to develop a number of excellent ideas. Cascade Water Products Ltd will nurture, develop and bring them to market.
Carolyn's role is to create and develop the business. She will lead from the front, develop, design and implement the strategic plan for the company in the most time efficient and cost effective manner.
Her role is delegating appropriate tasks and concentrating on what needs to be done to bring our innovate products to market.